Monday, July 16, 2007

How can you not love this face?


She's smiling sooo much now and I finally was quick enough to get a shot of it.
And yes, she's wearing a barrette. Her bangs are getting so long they are in her eyes, so I'm trying to find barrettes that actually will stay in her hair! That's proving to be a difficult challenge as her hair is so fine and she moves so much they slip out.
It's 4:50 am and I'm up with her. Sometimes it's so nice to have this quiet time, early in the morning to breastfeed her and spend some time one on one. However, I also know the boys are going to be up in about 2 1/2 hours and I need more sleep. Hmmm, the quandry. Doesn't matter thought what I want...Miss E has her own schedule. Normally she does pretty good about coinciding with mine, but there are those instances. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment