Saturday, November 18, 2006

Comment Moderation

I've temporarily turned on comment moderation, because I'm spending too much time deleting spam comments. Now I'll be spending too much time approving and rejecting comments. Let's just see how it goes, okay?

Repeating from the About Me, My Blog post, The Comments Policy:
Comments are expected to be civil. They are also expect not to be spam. If you post a glowing comment about how awesome my blog is, but link to your internet drug site or other venture, it will be deleted. All comments are subject to deletion at my discretion. I don't delete them just because I personally find the argument offensive, but may for any other reason.

People, please don't leave me comments for your website selling vicodin. I'm so over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment