Monday, March 26, 2007

Kick Ass Condom Amulet

The condom amulet to the left was made for me by the blogger at a little red hen, knitting activist and fellow Oberlin alum Naomi Bloom, complete with NYC Condoms for my collection. Visit the Safe Sex section of her blog for more about her condom amulet and condom distribution work - Naomi is especially passionate about HIV/AIDS prevention work in women over 50, and is generally a kick-ass, impressive, and generous woman. Go visit her site.

Naomi - I apologize for the quality of the photo - I had to take it on my cell because the regular digital camera is on the fritz. Thanks so much.
Everybody else - The photo doesn't do it justice, but the amulet is styled in Oberlin colors with a knitted loop to make it wearable around the neck.

Visit Women's Health News at its new home - http://womenshealthnews.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment