Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Best of the Web Today

The Wall Street's Journal's "Best of the Web Today" describes what it called "an amusing little dust-up from the Volunteer State," referring to my dispute with Bob Krumm regarding the response I received from State Senator Henry on the "death certificates for abortion" bill. It also refers to Aunt B's response, which smartly made the point that Krumm's comments overlook or misunderstand my concerns to focus on his perception that I didn't "jump through the hoops correctly" - and I do think B got that exactly right. My original post on Henry's letter is quoted, as is my response to Krumm.

"Best Of" author Taranto's most amusing comments? Referring to me as a "blogress" and stating, "We'd actually go beyond this and say Rachel clearly is literate." My parents will be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment