Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm in love all over again

It is rare when I come across an artist that I adore all of their music. There are actually very few artists out there that I even search out their music and listen to it all night long.

I have found one. Completely by accident too. I was searching "Good People" (I have no idea why) and found Jack Johnson's song "Good People". I've heard his name before; I believe he did the soundtrack to the "Curious George" movie. But his music is amazing. It's so....relaxing. I've found it just gets into my bones and makes me want to sigh and dance with my babies and my baby daddy. (except he can't dance and doesn't like to).

I don't even know what to akin him too...but just take a listen. Tell me what you think.

Not that it matters. I'll still listen to him.



(This song reminds me of Chuck. It is always better when we're together. We have so many struggles and obligations in our life sometimes they seem to take over. I can't wait until this vacation coming up where we can just be together, together as a couple and as a family. Being apart for most of the week is so hard for me. Even if we're doing nothing but washing dishes together on the weekend, at least we're together. It seems to make things better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment