Friday, October 13, 2006

Off-Topic: Baby Librarians!

Okay, I don't know when I became the grandmotherly type who looks at course-required blogs by medical librarians-in-training and thinks, "Oh, so cute! Baby librarians blogging!" but such a transformation has indeed occurred. Thanks to David, I found the list of blogs by students in the LIBR-534 (Health Information Sources and Services) class taught by Dean Giustini at the University of British Columbia. Despite my ovarian reaction, these students have some interesting things to say as fresh voices just entering the field. Check them out, and if you're more experienced, maybe you can answer some of their questions while you're at it.

I hope the little guys make it to the ocean! Uh, I mean, graduation and gainful employment.


[Photo by jonvaughan and used under the provisions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license.]

No comments:

Post a Comment